Saturday, March 13, 2004

Vleedon Fleece

Those women keep doing it at the Gund, beating Miami yesterday on another game winning shot by Lindsay Austin. I covered the team for parts of two seasons (all of last season and the first half of this year) and am thrilled with what is happening over there. One more win, and they reach the promised land. It also would mean that two of my buddies--Aaron Rund and Kevin Wernert--would get to go to the big dance to broadcast the games. That is reason enough to be intense about today's game against Eastern Michigan. The team, and the two guys, deserve it.

Someone at work yesterday asked me if I was 26. I almost started crying. Do I look that old? I still want to be able to gawk at college girls on Spring Break, and if people think I'm 26, it switches from "Good, immature fun" to "weird."

For the record, I will be 26 on May 2nd ... 2006. And not a minute before.

The people at work also have some other ideas for me. This scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home