Thursday, March 11, 2004

Song quote of the day:
"I've been afraid of changing cause I built my life around you ...
But time makes you bolder, children get older, I'm getting older too.
If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills ...
Then maybe, the landslide brings you down."

I love Fleetwood Mac, love Stevie Knicks, and I love the song. I don't like the Dixie Chicks, who also did the song. Stevie has the rock voice, maybe the best female rock voice ever. She also wrote her songs, and her combination with Lindsay Buckingham and Christine McVee produced one of the greatest rock albums ever.

Now, just for the record (I say that a lot) I don't have a crush on Stevie Knicks. I do love her, but in more of a "your awesome Stevie, keep making music" kind of way, not in my College freshman "Madonna is hot" kind of way. Ask any of my friends from 2000 who I was crazy about that year.

Keep making music Stevie, you rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home