Wednesday, March 10, 2004

They have it so tough

It is being reported in Sports Weekly that Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton will return to a second season of "The Simple Life." Apparently, they will work with the Triple A Tuscon Sidewinders, farm club to the Arizona Diamondbacks. They will be given the job of "lowly interns."
GROWL.
I am a sportswriter, I worked as a play-by-play man for the college radio station, and 70 percent of my friends are involved in journalism, many sports journalism. Bottom line is, I have a bunch of buddies who would KILL for that internship. I would have loved to have it a year ago.
I feel bad that they are giving these two "celebrities" internships while some hard working college student gets turned away. (That last part was pure speculation on my part.)
The point is, a lot of people would just love to do it, minus the Fox reality show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home