Monday, March 08, 2004

Monday Blues
Not a whole lot going on today in the way of a rant. I had one posted regarding the Browns offering Jeff Garcia a contract, but my computer shut off and now I'm left with the task of re-writing a rant, something I struggle with.
Breaking it down: I like the move, and wish Couch well in his future endeavors.

The temporary Iraqi constitution was signed today. I am not really sure what it all means, but I am happy to see continued progress in the country. Regardless of how anyone feels or what anyone says, Iraq, and for that matter the region, will be better off because of the Iraq war. Whether the sacrifice being paid is worth it or not will only be answered in the future, but Iraq is better with Saddam gone.

The Indians have started Spring Training, and I well, I *yawn* who are the Browns signing again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home