Sunday, August 02, 2009

10 things I'd like to see from the Browns this season
1. Beat Pittsburgh once, somehow. Do that and the season is somehow a success.

2. Make Brady Quinn the starting quarterback and END the discussion.

3. Trade Derek Anderson. If the Browns play the season with two quarterbacks, they have no quarterback.

4. More pressure from the defense on the quarterback.

5. More Jerome Harrison.

6. Better protection for Josh Cribbs. I love his play on kickoffs and punts, but if he'll play receiver, it's not worth the risk of getting him hurt.

7. No less than seven wins.

8. No brown pants.

9. How about a win in week one?

10. More football. Less Randy Lerner.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Mike said...

1. Wouldn't it be nice.
2. See below.
3. Switch these and I'm with you. I've never been a Brady fan, I like DA much more. But I do agree that having two quarterbacks is idiotic.
4. YES YES YES YES. It drives me up the wall that we never have a pass rush.
5. Eric Metcalf reborn.
6. There is nothing more exciting in football than a kick return if you ask me. Having a return guy like Cribbs reminds me of what it used to be like with Metcalf. Every time he caught a kick there was a chance.
7. I love the optimism... but I'm thinking 4 wins. It's going to be a rough year.
8. And no orange jerseys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home