Wednesday, January 17, 2007

At the Crossroads
My posts have become infrequent, and with Blogger changing to a new system, it has become a hassle just to log on. I have loved and maintained this blog for almost three years now, and I don't really want to give it up. Not really because it has had tremendous growth, because it hasn't.
But I like that so many people can read it. At the same time, I keep feeling as though my blog is becoming obsolete. Many of my friends have come and gone from this server -- some on to bigger things, and some out of blogging all together.
I have opened up a site on the new blogger, just to see if I can modify it how I want. If it works, I may switch to it. I'd send you there http://www.vitaminz2.blogspot.com, but there is nothing there but format.
But as for now, I'll keep blogging here.
I will start exploring to see if there's a better option for my blogging. If anyone has any thoughts, well, I'm open to those.
But I'll keep you posted.
Now, back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home