Friday, September 15, 2006

And the dispute continues
Here's a message to Time Warner Cable: You are not protecting me by putting the NFL Network on a sports tier for $120 a year. You are hindering football fans.
I'd rather pay eight dollars a year to get the network on my basic package. I could care less about the European sports channels that would go along with the tier.
I am sure the NFL is not a saint in this battle. But given a choice between the two, I'll side with the NFL.
I can't afford a $120-a year sports package. Make a deal, and fast. Or else I might just call a dish network.
And if you think there aren't many football fans in the Cleveland area, you will be sadly mistaken.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach,
I saw a great article you wrote about my dad, Bud Carson, right after he died. Thanks for that. He was a great man, and he would have appreciated your comments.
Cathi Caron

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home