Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Where's Whitlock?
I keep waiting for ESPN's Jason Whitlock to eat some crow after this gem: I fully expect Texas to slap the (spit) out of Ohio State this weekend, especially now that Jim Tressel doesn't have the guts to admit he voted his own team No. 1.
Northern Illinois moved the football on Ohio State last week. And I'm supposed to believe Texas is going to have a problem scoring points? No sir. Texas wins by two touchdowns.


So, where's the explanation? What happened? It's been three days. This always happens. ESPN guys (Whitlock, Trev Alberts) doubt Ohio State, then are nowhere to be found when OSU proves them wrong.
Whenever I doubt OSU (and I did most of the 2002 season), I come out and happily accept responsibility for my error. Will Whitlock do the same? We're waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home