Friday, September 02, 2005

West
Working tonight on prep football, I happened to glance up at the television to see Mike Myers and Kanye West on the screen. The sound wasn't on, and I really wasn't sure what was being said, or why they kept re-showing the footage.
Apparently, Mr. West "went off the script" and went on a tirade about the president on a relief show this evening.
Now, there has been a lot of criticism of the way the president has handled this -- Andrew Sullivan, one of my favorite bloggers, has been especially critical.
But I have a lot of trouble thinking that West actually believes what he said. Perhaps he wanted a response, I don't know.
Still, the fact that some may believe what West has said is far more concerning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home