Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Thoughts on Robertson
I didn't pay attention to Pat Robertson before today, and I'm not about to start now. Sadly, I think others do, and his comments send the wrong message. If David Duke can be described as a "senator" in some countries, what will they call this guy?
I'd like to write about how people like Robertson give conservatives a bad name, how he's not representative of Republicans and not representative of most church-going people I know.
But to write more about it would be to give him far more attention than he deserves. Part of me wants the right to ignore this whole thing, and another part of me wants them to come out strongly and say that Robertson is an old fool.
I just hope people who follow this guy see statements like he made today and say "This man is not worthy of my time and money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home