Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Something different
My posts have slowed down since my vacation. If the first break was because I wasn't working at all, this one is because I have been working a lot. Every sports writer in North America knows why.
It's August, and that means that sports are starting up all over again. But before they do, my peers and I engage in tab-writing, something that takes forever and requires a lot of hours, a lot of phone calls, and really, a lot of confusion.
Anyway, I am not in the mood to write about sports. No, I don't even want to write about Bernard Goldberg's priceless "100 People Who Are Screwing Up America," despite the fact that I loved it so much I finished it in three days.
I don't want to write about Thomas Jefferson, or Christopher Hitchens' book, which I am in the middle of. Hitchens is my favorite writer in the world right now, so you can guess what I think of it.
I don't want to write about the NFL Network, which my father informed me just became part of his cable service. I don't want to write about how if I had it I would never leave my apartment.
No. I want to write about the Bee Gees.
And I will. Later tonight.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog - vitamin b complex **!**

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home