Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Curtis A. Reporting. . .

It is time for Vitamin C to give back the reigns as Zach returns tomorrow. I'm sure everyone will get to read about his week long trip to California, and quotes from Randy Newman's "I love LA".

However, I can say I'm happy to be part of a Vitamin Z milestone. This is the 970th post on Vitamin Z, yeah it might not be 1000, but still noteworthy nonetheless.

I'm happy to be going back into blog retirement, as I'm sure Zach's readers are as well. I much more enjoy reading these things than writing in them.

Discovery finally landed this morning. Thank God. The media circus should finally die down tomorrow. It seemed like the media was just waiting for something to go wrong.

The indians go in tonight to Kansas City. Keep the winning streak alive boys.

Curtis A. signing off for the last time. . .