Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Robertson clarifies
Conservative religious broadcaster Pat Robertson said Wednesday that his remarks about the removal of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez were taken out of context and that he never called for the killing of the Latin American leader.
"I didn't say 'assassination.' I said our special forces should 'take him out.' And 'take him out' can be a number of things, including kidnapping; there are a number of ways to take out a dictator from power besides killing him. I was misinterpreted by the AP [Associated Press], but that happens all the time," Robertson said on "The 700 Club" program.


Kidnapping. Oh, I feel so much better now.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I was coming to your blog specifically to make a comment about the robertson quote. . . that is a quote for the ages.

Love,
your brother

 
At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!

I cam across your site about product solgar and thought "wow" we are on the same track.

Have you seen product solgar ????

I know it is a UK site, but I know they ship worldwide.

Solgar are a great company and their product solgar is one of the best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home