Friday, April 22, 2005

Draft Day
Each time the NFL draft comes along, I always think I will sit and watch it. Then it happens, and it's not the most exciting thing.
I was at Aaron's place last year to watch it, and remember that after Ben Roethlisberger went to the Steelers, I had to try very hard not to fall asleep.
Still, the Browns go number three, so they should be out of the way early, unless they trade the pick.
I'd do a list of the biggest Browns busts of all time, but that would require me to search for the name Mike Junkin, and that would just be far too irriatating.

Update
Alex Smith goes to the 49ers, while the Browns took Braylon Edwards. I believe that's their first Michigan first rounder since Steve Everett in 1993.
Aaron Rodgers is still on the board. Cleveland, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home