Saturday, April 09, 2005

Bush
You know what's great about two-term presidents? They don't have to worry about re-election. Therefore, they can do what they think is right without thinking to much about appeasement.
At least that's the theory.
Still, I always got the impression that GWB never cared too much about polls, which is one of the reasons I like him.
-Of course, there are many who will argue that the president is stupid and evil.
Which of course are two conflicting points. Evil requires intelligence.
So when an former co-worker sent me a game where you get to try to drop a brain into Bush's head, I knew what he was doing.
He was trying to rile me up.
Of course, if the president doesn't care about his popularity, why should I?
Besides, Bush bashers may have been upset, deep down, if he lost last November. Just like Republicans may have been down if Bill Clinton was out four years ago.
Where's the fun in a president who is perfect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home