Thursday, October 21, 2004

Fried
It's playoff week at my dwelling, which is why my posts have been infrequent lately. So here are some notes:
-Congratulations to the Red Sox for pulling off the greatest comeback in modern sports. I am not a Red Sox fan, but am always glad to see the hated Yankees vanquished. Tonight the Astros will take on the Cardinals in the NLCS. I am pulling for Houston, but we'll see.
-Andy Barch and I are discussing him writing a weekly sports column for the site. Andy ought to bring some good old "ruthless aggression" to the blog. I am excited about this.
-Bernie Kosar is one of several former and current athletes endorsing the president in a letter to the general public. I will post the letter later tonight, along with a list of the athletes who have signed it. The left has the celebrities, the right has the athletes. Well, except for Steve Nash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home