Monday, October 18, 2004

Buchanan endorses Bush ... I wish he hadn't
I don't like, don't trust and would never vote for Pat Buchanan. So his support of the same candidate I support is somewhat irritating.
Buchanan's critics have called him racist, anti-semetic and ...does it even really matter? If I were to rank my least favorite Republicans, (which I think I did once) he'd be at the top of the list.
So, I'll take Ed Koch, John McCain and the social moderates who have endorsed the president and pretend this endorsement doesn't exist.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat Buchanan is awesome.

 
At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the browns traded quincy morgan to dallas in exchange for Antonio Bryant, nixon forever

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home