Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Cheney
I'm not the biggest fan in the world of Dick Cheney, but I honestly thought he wiped the floor with John Edwards in last night's debate. I believe debates are judged much like our speeches were in middle school--by presentation and points.
Cheney provided an excellent presentation and brought the content to back it up. I thought Edwards had the presentation but not the content.
In talking to my mom, I said "Edwards may be getting his clock cleaned, but he looks good doing it."
Sometimes that can be enough, but I think Cheney was clutch for the administration last night.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been searching the web for buy online solgar
, then I found buy online solgar


Great site - check it out for buy online solgar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home