Thursday, September 30, 2004

Debates and where the heck I've been
Well I had to rebuild my template again, this time causing a blank screen for those who wanted to access it. It'll take me a little while to put the links back up and maintain the symmetry of the blog, but I will, along with some small, cosmetic changes.
-Everyone has been comparing the debates to joint press conferences, and as I result, I am very unenthused about them. Plus, as someone who has made his decision, it's not like it has any effect on me how the debates go. I think most people will be watching for validation, not confirmation. I realize that's the way it always is, with the fringe few percent making up the decision, but it just gives me less reason to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home