Sunday, September 05, 2004

BG football
The Bowling Green football team will always be my team, and the players on the team will always be my guys. It's the school that I graduated from, the school that I love, the school that I miss.
Still, a work commitment prevented me from following the BG-Oklahoma game, and I could only really here second-hand what occured yesterday. Still, looking at the numbers, I am optimistic that:
-Omar Jacobs, while not Josh Harris, will be a very effective player in the Falcon system.
-That BG hasn't lost the ability to play tough against the best teams in the country.
-That the Falcons, after being left for dead just over three years ago, will have another eight to nine win season and the program will continue to gain much deserved national recognition, which should in turn help future recruiting.
-The MAC is, once again up for grabs.
Anyway, the journey begins now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home