Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Cheney and Miller
I will not criticize Zell Miller's speech for fear that he will come to Ohio and beat the ever loving heck out of me. His most powerful section to me was when he laid on the line all the votes against the military by John Kerry.He was a little tougher than maybe he needed to be -- but let me also say that everyone who saw the speech will remember it. Whether it's for good or bad reasons, only time will tell. I still think McCain's speech is and has been the highlite of the convention.

In what preverse world is it where Dick Cheney can be seen as the nice guy of two people? Cheney is a terrific speaker, but more than that, he was the perfect finish in style to counter the angry tone of Miller. He was the History teacher with a stern tone but a good sense of humor. He was at his best tonight.

One more night to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home