Friday, August 06, 2004

Forgetting the Sugar
- Who ever invented golf must have been into self-mutilation,self loathing, or both. I never intend to be Bobby Jones, but I hope to one day play like my dad--well. Right now I need to shave about 20 strokes off my game to get to that point.
-I don't like the criticism of the way Bush sat in the classroom after hearing about 9-11. While I try to see two sides of an argument, I just can't see the other side of this one. First off, the criticism is entirely pointless, considering that it has been over two years. Yet we are still playing the blame game on one of the worst tragedies in American history. Is there a template on human emotion for tragedy? It's very easy to attack someone for an impulsive response three years after the fact. It is much harder to be in the position Bush was in. I realize a lot of you will probably disagree, and that's fine, but I just had to say something.
-Frank Thomas is out for the season, making Chicago's acquisition of Carl Everett and Roberto Alomar even more pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home