Monday, August 09, 2004

Cleaning the closet
Random thoughts for a Monday
-I don't give political endorsements, because, let's face it I'm a nobody, but lets just say I strongly encourage voters in Northeast Ohio to consider Ed Herman for congress. It's time to take the Hollywood dreamer out of Ohio politics. People have told me they're "yellow dog" democrats, and while I am and always will be a Yellow dog-anti-Kucinich voter, I really do think Herman would be a good change for the district. He will look out for Ohioans I think, instead of parading across the country in some Hollywood-inspired Magical Mystery Tour of a Campaign.

-CBS Sportsline has a good story up on the Browns' battle at running back between William Green and Lee Suggs.

-Brock Lesner got into a fight at an NFL scrimmage. I am pulling for Brock, just because I think it's a good story, but he isn't helping himself there.

-Indians have a big game tonight against the White Sox, and all of my friends who are fans have been telling me that they are getting excited. As someone who has bashed the Indians on a constant basis since March, it may be a little hypocritical of me to jump on the bandwagon with loud overtones. However, I have still followed the team and can admit I may, just may have been wrong about them.
But why the heck did they release Baez then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home