Thursday, June 24, 2004

Other News
-At an assignment today, Reading Rainbow was on the TV. What was weird is that the episode being viewed was on dinosaurs, and I remembered watching one when I was in kindergarten. Then I realized that the students were watching the SAME episode I watched, some 17 years ago.
Lavarr Burton might be a rich man. Those residuals must be why we haven't seen him in anything since Donald Regan was secretary of defense.
Well, ok, there may be other reasons.

-Reds won, Indians lost. You know, for all the talk about the Mariners getting the best of the Junior deal, I think all the players they received from Cincinnati are no longer with the team. And the players the Reds absolutely would not give up (Dennys Reyes, Pokey Reese) are no longer with the Reds.
Life is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home