Monday, June 21, 2004

Moore Criticism
Now, a confession.
I don't like Michael Moore. It's for his politics, in part, but more so for his presentation. He comes accross as more likely to shout down his opponents than listen to them in a format for discussion.
He will never get a fair shake from me because I just don't like the guy. I'm sorry.
I am biased, and unable to be fair when discussing him.
In short, I am unfair to him.
So I have tried to avoid the discussion of his film, because, I don't plan on seeing it.
That said, I am also opposed to right wing groups trying to ban the film. We need to let all opinions be heard, and banning the film would go against everything I believe as an American. I don't like Moore, but he has the right to be heard.
All that said, you should read this article, about the problems with Moore's film.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach if more republicans were like you (the no censorship thing) the united states would be a better place.

-Aaron Rund

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home