Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Cans and can'ts
Read an interesting article by Dick Morris in my paper yesterday. I always feel strange reading him, because while I feel like my political views are very close to his, I do have to question his judgement. Why?
Maybe it has something to do with that hooker scandal in 1996.
But anyway, he said that it's important for Bush to win in 2004, and for that reason, America should consider abandoning the idea of a democratic Iraq, instead letting the Iraqi's controll Iraq in the way they see fit, and America should only step in if the Baathists take power.
Interesting to think about.
I don't think it will happen though.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking at your blog whilst searching for advanced antioxidant solgar


advanced antioxidant solgar
are easy to find at advanced antioxidant solgar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home