Sunday, May 16, 2004

OSU
The people were really accomadating at Ohio State, and were very helpful with everything I needed. The stadium is AAA level, and it's a mystery to me why the Clippers don't play games there.
One thing I didn't like? Well, probably the major league prices. The price of a coke and a hot dog would make the organizers of Woodstock '99 blush.
I mean, I am all for the capitalist supply and demand system, but the cost of unneeded meat at that stadium is out of hand. And the hot dog was BURNED!!!!
To quote Walter Mathau in Charade, "It's enough to turn you into a vegetarian isn't it?"

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking at your blog whilst searching for vitamin b deficiency

vitamin b deficiency are easy to find at vitamin b deficiency

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home