Monday, May 17, 2004

"America Afire"
After reading the book on our founding fathers, I have started to form the following conclusions:
Hamilton- Brilliant, but lacking just about any form of moral character. It surprises me not that he died via a duel, but rather that it took so long for someone to kill him.

Adams- A true patriot and thoughtful man. I think he understood and had better forsight than just about anyone in the group. I am a huge admirer of him.

Thomas Jefferson- Wow, what a contradicting hypocritical person. He backstabbed everyone on his way to the top, his one saving grace being that he could write, and thus fool everyone into thinking he was smart. (Hey, I fit that description, but I'm not in the history books.) Has more scandals surrounding him than anyone I have read about.
More later

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - great minds eh????

greatest in liquid vitamin world

just check this one out .... greatest in liquid vitamin world resources!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home