Thursday, April 15, 2004

Library Cards:
Of all the things I have received since arriving in Kenton, there is one thing I still haven't gotten around to doing:
Getting a library card.
Now, I originally went to the Hardin County Library in late December to get a card, but the woman there sternly told me that I couldn't get one because my drivers licence hadn't been updated ... (or ... something.) I was alittle peeved at her tone, and decided to never go back. (mature thinking I know)
Now, I would like to read some books, particularly some Gore Vidal and the John Adams book from a few years ago. But I can't really do it unless I have a card.
But still, that woman.
So I guess I'll have to rely on what I have for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home