Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Head of the golf league...ME?
That's right, the new organizer of the Kenton Times Golf League is me. Now, I LOVE to golf, and apparently, it's the job of the assistant sports editor to organize it. So I will.
I shot about a 200 last week in Ada, so I hope to improve.
Beautiful day today. Makes me want to sing and dance ... While no one is watching. A few people have seen me dance, and have compared my style to that of an uncoordinated Mule. So thus, I only dance in my apartment, while playing my stereo.
It's a release, though I hope to never actually see it played back to me. That may embarrass me into oblivion. I also rarely dance at weddings, because there are girls there, and I'd like to maintain my dignity.
And THAT is a hard thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home