Tuesday, April 13, 2004

jeopardy
3-5 in the movie quotes section tonight, how disappointing. More disappointing is that a year ago, I watched and did a verbal report on Billy Wilder, and specifically watched "Some Like it Hot" for it. The final quote was from that film, and I failed to identify it. But if you expect to sneak a "Graduate" quote by me, well good luck. I have the DVD, and demanded to my friends Brian and Walt that we watch it a good four years ago to celebrate my 20th birthday.
How can anyone not love that movie?
Vivek would want to kill me for not getting a Planet of the Apes quote though.
It's funny, but five months ago I wrote a column about not being able to lose my sarcasm. Now I may write one about wanting to get it back. I still get off a good one every now and then, but I think I am not as funny as I was five months ago.
I think I need to sit in on a Jan Larson class the next time I am in BG. Jan was awesome, and let me just be myself in the class. She also laughed at almost all of my jokes.
Another good person was a girl named Monica. She seemed to always give me a good smile when I was on a roll. The point is, I fed off of it, and was rarely more comfortable.
I am getting there, day by day, and hopefully by Summer, I will be in good enough shape to let loose.
Co-worker Dan Robinson is one heck of a funny guy, and so far, he seems to get the Zach (with an H)Humor. But he has yet to see it in prime form.
Basically, I need to continue to stop, look and listen, and it will be all good.
Boy, what a self-help session this turned into. That's the genius of blogging I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home