Monday, April 26, 2004

Gotta lot of songs to sing
-Tonight I cover the Kenton City Council, my first return trip since coming in contact with "Sewage Gate." If you don't know what that is, you don't want to.
-Boy, Andy Barch sure hit the Winslow pick on the head, didn't he?
-I am thinking about working on some short stories for the blog, mostly about my past. Some people know me very well, but don't know how I got here. Plus, I am wanting to write some more than recently, maybe some stories to freshen up the content.
-You know what one of my biggest problems is? Reminding myself to eat. I took my lunch today, ran to the post office and did some cleaning, but didn't actually have lunch. In my haste to find a more nutricious diet, I have forgotten that eating is still a must.
This may be a good time to pick up cooking...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home