Sunday, March 28, 2004

Fried Chicken
I have been lucky enough in my life to meet some wonderful people with different perspectives on life. It's from those perspectives that have led to the development of certain things, including this blog. When I started the page 27 days ago, I was simply looking for a way to vent.
I had no idea that this blog would be so much fun to do, or that it would allow me to connect with friends, teachers and family. I had no idea it would be the vehicle for some of my best moments, and some of the best things I have heard in a while.
This is good, this is very very good.
But I want to keep the blog as a vehicle for creativity as well. I want to do interviews to hone my journalism skills, and commentaries to help my columns.
One month later, and I am just scratching the surface.
That is why I like this, it's all in the possiblities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home