Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Tuesday Night

Just a few night-notes.
-I get the feeling Usama is gonna be caught and soon. I don't particularly care what it means to the election or anything else, I just want a man who has killed thousands of innocent people from all religions and walks of life where he belongs. That would probably be someplace worse than he will end up, but you get my point.

-The Browns signed Jeff Garcia. I didn't realize that Garcia is 34, but it tells me that Butch Davis wants to win RIGHT NOW. Whether they will is still up in question.

-There is a CHANCE, that I could be headed to Jacobs Field to cover opening day. If so, great. I want to keep an even keel and not go all "Zach-like" about this, because you know, I'm kind of a professional.

-Good luck to Curt Miller and the women's basketball team tomorrow in Cleveland. I wish I could be there, but be sure to tune in to 88.1 fm and listen to Aaron Rund and Kevin Wernert call the game. Now you may be saying "Zach, you're simply putting over two of your friends because they're your friends."
I say,listen to the broadcast, because these two guys are very good and bring out all the emotion. Plus they work for one of the coolest organizations in BG, the BGRSO.
It's also good to see Miller (a true class act) doing well with a good young team. He deserves it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home