Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Panel Special: OSU-Michigan
Joel Hammond: Michigan because this is the defense built to stop a Troy Smith offense. Fast front seven to contain him. Tough front seven to force him into third and longs. Good ENOUGH secondary to get ENOUGH stops to get them the win.

Nihar Vasavada: OSU because although Michigan has a strong defense, Ohio St. has too many weapons. Also, Chad Henne doesn't frighten me. In short, Ohio St. will win because of Troy Smith, Jim Tressel, and Lloyd Carr.

Vivek: I think the Ohio State passing game is going to come through ... they have too many weapons.

Curtis A: Ohio State by six, because of Troy Smith, and the balanced offense.

Zach: Anyone who knows how I pick knows why I'm doing this: Michigan

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Joel said...

And my picks futility continues, although in my defense, I don't think anyone saw UM's defense getting shredded like that.

Without that penalty along the sideline late, who knows?

Then again, yes, I realize that if my grandma had balls she'd be my grandfather.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home