Sunday, July 30, 2006

Got NFL Network?
Since I'm on vacation, I'll address an issue that has been on my mind for almost three years, but have generally avoided here because I like to stay impartial on some matters.
I have Time Warner Cable, and despite my immense satisfaction with it, one thing bothers me: Time Warner still does not carry the NFL Network. It didn't bother me too much, because I had never seen the network. But last summer, things changed.
My parents had another cable company, and they got the network. I started watching it, and got hooked.
They carry all the exhibition games, a thrill for an NFL-crazed sports writer. I missed the NFL Network when at home now, as opposed to just wishing I had it.
But now I won't get to see it at all. Time Warner is taking over my parents cable, and the result is no NFL Network. My father and I have logged our complaints, but as of now, the Network will be cut tomorrow.
Please, TW, keep the Network. And while you're at it, add it to the rest of the packages in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home