Friday, February 24, 2006

The latest
The Cavs made some deals last night. Erik has a good roundup on them all. I won't even begin to break them down, because I haven't had time to go over them.
* Speaking of Erik, I believe he's right on Steinbrenner. My personal belief has been that George would not have been able to get the team corrected quickly, and thus would have bought the Knicks instead. Had George gone through the same disasters in Cleveland that he went through in New York, the Indians may have folded.
*Aaron reminded me about the passing of another wrestler, Johnny Grunge. Grunge had been the surviving member of Public Enemy, a tag team that was huge in ECW. The saddest thing about this is there seems to be no end to it, and worse, few seem all that surprised when a wrestler goes.
* The Olympics ... ah who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home