Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Rove
A few posts ago someone close to me asked for my thoughts on Karl Rove and the latest situation surrounding him.
If Rove did, in fact, leak the name, then I would hope and expect that the President follow up on his pledge to fire the culprit.
At the same time, I am not going to jump on this train quite yet. Andrew Sullivan, who is quite hard (but mostly fair) to the administration at times, posted this on his blog:
I'd say it would be prudent for all journalists to be very careful in speculating about the Rove-Plame thingy. We don't know enough to know anything for sure.
That's pretty much how I feel. If more comes out, I will comment further.
Still, Rove is not a "Golden Boy" for the GOP. No chief of staff has ever reached that status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home