Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Magic Time
As evidenced by my song quotes of the day, I am a pretty big Van Morrison fan. The interest started growing in October of 2003, when I picked up a copy of Moondance in Bowling Green, and I have been hooked ever since.
Well, Van has released a new album, Magic Time, and the reviews have been positive once more. I have only heard one track from the album, but will likely be adding it to my collection soon.
What amazes me about Van is, at over 60, he is still exploring musically, as opposed to resting on past success. Recent albums (Back on Top, Down the Road) have provided some beautiful tunes (The Beauty of the Days Gone By, The Philosophers Stone), and Magic Time appears ready to add to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home