Monday, November 15, 2004

Back in the homestead
There are three places that I have deemed sacred.
-My home, where I grew up for 20 years. Cleveland will always be my home.
-My Aunt's house, where I have some of my best memories.
-And the campus located in a small town and hour and a half southwest of where I grew up, where, for a brief moment, I saw the best version of myself.
When I return, I am reminded of that fleeting period, only for about a year, where everything fell into place.
That's what BG brought me. That's why, I will return someday.
-Anyway, picks will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.
-The Browns really really are a lost cause. The return is now, officially, a disaster.
-Omar Vizquel has left the Indians for San Francisco. Someone should put a flower in his (rapidly depleted) hair. Vivek is, for the moment, in heaven.
-Mr. Powell has left. Enter Ms. Rice.

Song quote of the day
I want to lay my cards right down on the table
spin the wheel and roll the dice
And whichever way it comes out
whichever way it turns out baby
well, you know, that's the price--Van Morrison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home