Monday, August 30, 2004

Jumpin Zach Flash
So this is the week of the Republican convention, and no, loyal readers, I am not one of Ohio's delegates. I will be watching a good deal of it though, and I am really looking forward to Arnold's speech.
But a year ago, I was optimistic about neither Arnold or the Republican party. So for perspective on my political views, I suggest you read this and this. My anti-recall column from a year ago drew a rather passionate response from a native Californian.
I still don't think the recall was necessary and I don't think political parties are really necessary, but it is pretty obvious the latter is not going away any time soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!

I cam across your site about omnium solgar and thought "wow" we are on the same track.

Have you seen omnium solgar ????

I know it is a UK site, but I know they ship worldwide.

Solgar are a great company and their omnium solgar is one of the best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home