Friday, July 09, 2004

Family connections
While I can never truly be certain how many non-family members actually read this blog in the first place, I did want to let everyone know that in the next few weeks, my cousin Rebecca will be making several appearances on the Oxygen Network, on a show called "Girls Behaving Badly." I have never seen the show in question, but I am definitely going to check it out, not just because she's my cousin, but because I NEVER watch that station and it may be a chance to see how the other half lives.
Look into a glass onion.
Here are the show times:
Wednesday, 7/21 @ 10:00pm (encore Thursday, 7/22 @10:30pm)
Saturday , 7/24 @ 5:30pm (encore Sunday, 7/25 @ 8:30pm).

My cousin also has a site, so check it out.
Here's the site of the show.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude she is a hottie...... i would do her..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home