Thursday, April 08, 2004

Back from my Blog vacation:
I return with the following thoughts after a one day hiatus:
-Carmen Policy is out as Browns president. I told a few people today that five and half years ago, when I had just started my senior year in High School, the ownership group had a press conference announcing their intentions to buy the team. The three people seated were Al Lerner (who died in 2002), Carmen Policy (resigned yesterday), and Bernie Kosar (persona non grata since day one) Times, they change.
-I will be returning to BG next weekend to attend the BGRSO banquet, and hope to contact a few friends. I think I will arrive Saturday evening and may stay till Sunday.
-The post on Tuesday may have thrown some people off, so I better come clean to a point. I was verbally berated by a fellow tenant at my apartment for coming up the steps too loud. I felt at the time that the language, and her tone were completely unneeded. I am still angry about it, since I think a more polite tone would have been better.
However, on the advice of SOME co-workers, I have decided to simply move on and hope to never see the woman again. (Others say I should run up and down the steps continually, but that wouldn't help anyone.)
Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home