Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Coulter
As a conservative, I'd just like to say Anne Coulter is nuts and don't think anyone should ever listen to her. The fact that she at times supports the same candidates I do is irrelevant. Her comments about 9-11 widows are as destructive as Michael Moore's when he compared jihadists to minutemen.
That's not to give Coulter any kind of break, but rather to make a point. I jump on Moore and Hollywood celebrities for their ridiculous remarks. Then I get upset when people say "Yeah, it was wrong, BUT I enjoyed his film."
Look, what Coulter deserves is to be forgotten, ignored and kept away from the cameras. She can say what she wants, but she speaks for no one other than herself. Perhaps she's the right's Moore. If that's the case, the right needs to stay away. And make sure she doesn't share a box at the next convention with Gerald Ford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home