Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kim Bauer and C. Thomas Howell
Blech. That's the equivilant of setting your hair on fire and then washing it with gasoline.
Update
Before I watched the episode of 24, I got a voicemail from Aaron. He asked if I'd seen the episode, and it was clear he was surprised by it. I'd thought after having a nuclear bomb go off on US soil, an ex-president be assassinated, and the hiring of C. Thomas Howell, there was little the show could do to really surprise me anymore.
I was wrong. Edgar's death is the most emotional one since George Mason plunged a plane and became a hero. Edgar's last word, and the look on Chloe's face were about as gripping as fictional television can get at this point.
Still, it's unfortunate to see an interesting character like Edgar go, and a shallow one like Kim stay. If Jack were really a hero, he'd have forced Soul Man out and let Edgar in.
Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home