Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sullivan
Based on this post, I can assume Andrew Sullivan is battling an illness at the moment. I first started reading Andrew a little over a year ago and have been hooked since then. He is a frantic blogger, and is always interesting to read.
Anyway, get well soon Mr. Sullivan.

Picks
Did them, thought I posted them, then arrived at work. Two hours later I checked the site and saw that not only had the picks not posted, but they weren't saved either. I guess I'll need to budget a half hour into the schedule tomorrow.
UPDATE: Found them.

Browns
This was not quite Pittsburgh in terms of disappointing losses, but it was frustrating nonetheless. I think today might have told me what I already knew. I have not seen enough of Charlie Frye to know if he's the future, but I get the sense Crennel has seen enough of him to know he's not.
It's just a guess, but I doubt Crennel would have put Frye in for one play and only one play if he had developed confidence in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home