Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blog checking
I haven't had much to write about here lately. But I will encourage everyone to check out my friends' sites. Let's do that now, shall we?

-Matt Sussman is dedicating time and effort to recapping baseball teams and their 2005 performance. His latest is a recap of the Padres. Matt does some outstanding research for his pieces, and this is no exception. He is also the reason you can now read me on blogcritics.

-Mike checks in with a scene from voting day. Being a young Republican does go against the grain, I suppose. Then again, I am a young Republican journalist, so I know where he's coming from. Suddenly I need to hear David Bowie's Rebel Rebel.

-Over at PapaCass, Erik examines the Cavs and their promising win over the Sonics last night. The Cavs season is likely to have ups and downs, but right now, the Cavs look like a playoff team. They did until late last season. Hopefully, this year will be different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home