Thursday, April 28, 2005

The President's speech
I missed the whole thing due to work. I did, however, catch a commercial where a repair man shows up at a house to fix a drain, and destroys the whole house, which somehow relates to social security.
I guess they are pushing the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy.
But then you find out the commercial is paid for by the AARP. Think they have an agenda?
Yeah, destroying a house to save the sink really clarifies the issue for me. Thanks.

Huffington
I was going to get all sarcastic and make a joke about the idea of group blogs, like the one that Arianna is pushing. I mean, it's funny, because I was just telling a friend how we just don't hear enough from the leftist Hollywood crowd. Oh wait, that WAS sarcastic. Sorry.

Indians lose, hitting starting to resemble Scooter Tucker
And I wonder how many will get the reference.
Eric, please, for the sake of the team, shave the stache.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny,
It doesn't seem to be the leftist Hollywood crowd making all the noise now. Its the Ultra Right Christian Coalition and their band of idealogues.

Throughout history you can find scores of examples of people who took a similar attitude to politics and faith and they all crashed and burned.
2006 is fast approaching, and the days when the right can claim moral majority are getting smaller and smaller.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home