Saturday, November 27, 2004

Nat King Cole
The best part about the holiday season is that I can pull out the Christmas albums for the next four weeks. Nat King Cole is no doubt my favorite, followed by Bing Crosby and (I will get in trouble for writing this) Johnny Mathis.
Nat's version of the Christmas song ranks up there with Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight," Van Morrison's "Moondance" and The Beatles' "Twist and Shout" and the best recordings I have ever heard.
-I picked up two new Mystery Science Theater DVDs this week, just because I could. Over the past four years, nothing has made me laugh as consistently as a show I pretty much ignored during its run on Comedy Central.

Vitamin Z's Magnificent 7: Best MST3K episodes (With an open challenge to Sussman to create his own list)
1. I Accuse My Parents
2. The Cave Dwellers
3. Manos
4. The Wild Wild World of Batwoman
5. Sidehackers
6. Pod People
7. The Amazing Colassal Man

-Of course, just about all of them take a back seat to the shorts.

Vitamin Z's Magnificent 7: Best MST3K Shorts
1. The Days of our Years
2. Your Last Clear Chance
3. Why Study Industrial Arts?
4. Cheating
5. Home Economics
6. What to do on a Date
7. Junior Rodeo Daredevils

-And yes, I am now a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home