Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The Josh Vortex
Today I was referred to at an event as "Josh." Two days earlier, my co-worker Dan introduced me as "Josh" to someone.
Why is this strange?
Because for most of my life, I have been referred to as Josh by people.
What I mean is, if I get called the wrong name, it is ALWAYS Josh.
Mrs. Oakley, my fourth grade teacher at Pine Elementary, referred to me as Josh more than she did by my given name.
Has this ever happened to anyone else? Have you ever been called by another name because you look like another name?
And I mean CLEAN names, not sarcastic ones that are inappropriate. I have been called enough inappropriate names to understand the joke. It's funny, I know.
OK, you can respond in a sarcastic way. Just better be creative.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey at least is is better than Cletus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home